PRESSES: Danly 2000 Ton Stamping Plant • Verson Stamping Press • Cincinnati Forte Blanking Line • (6) Multi-Cyl & Tox Pressotechaik C-Frame Presses
PAINT SYSTEM: Complete Paint Line To Include: Nordson Powder Paint Booth, Herr Industrial Cure Oven, Herr Industrial Wash System, Conveyor System
INJECTION MOLDER: (8) HPM Thermo Plastic Molders • (3) Hull Corp. Thermo Set Molders
FAB & TOOL ROOM:Amada Turret Punch • Cincinnati Auto Shear • Furnas Brake Press • Moore Jig Grinder • Atlantic Jig Borer • Bridgeport & Milwaukee Vertical Milling Machine • Brown & Sharpe Micromaster Surface Grinders, Engine Lathes, Drill Presses, Grinders, Sanders
MISC: Haulotte Compact Scissor Lift • Genie Boom Lift • Yale & CAT Forklifts • Brown & Sharp CMM • JWI Filter Press • Carrier Chiller • Marley Cooling Tower • & Much More...
ABB SURPLUS ASSETS - FEATURING LATE MODEL MACHINERY
• Danly 2000 Ton S2-2000-234X66 QDC Stamping Plant, 16" Stroke, 10-25 Spm, 12" Adj, 38" SH, S/N 73320101
• Verson 250-B2-75 Stamping Press
• Cincinnati Forte Blanking Line, S/N 90583
• (6) Multi-Cyl & Tox Pressotechaik C-Frame Presses
• Complete Paint Line To Include: Nordson Powder Paint Booth, Herr Industrial Cure Oven, Herr Industrial Wash System, Conveyor System, Year 2007
• (8) HPM 400-TP Ton Thermo Plastic Molders
• (3) Hull Corp. 110 Ton Thermo Set Molders
FAB & TOOL ROOM
• Amada Coma-557 Turret Punch
• Cincinnati Model 1408 Auto Shear
• Furnas 14-48-2 Brake Press
• Moore G18 Jig Grinder
• Atlantic 7000 Series Jig Borer
• Bridgeport & Milwaukee Vertical Milling Machine
• Brown & Sharpe Micromaster Surface Grinders, Engine Lathes, Drill Presses, Grinders, Sanders
• Haulotte Compact 2747 E Scissor Lift
• Genie Z-34/22N Boom Lift
• Yale ERC005VS-36 & CAT GC70K Forklifts
• Brown & Sharp MXCEL 7-10-5 CMM
• JWI Filter Press, Model 630G32-18-DYLS
• Carrier Chiller, Model 30GTN070
• Marley Cooling Tower
• Material Hoppers, Silos, Storage Cabinets, Wire MRO Supplies
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.