CNC Press Brakes • CNC Shear • Inspection • CNC Turret Punch • Cut To Length Lines • OBI Press • Cavity Foam Presses – Mold Equipment • Vehicles • General Equipment/Welders
SURPLUS FABRICATION ASSETS TO THE ONGOING OPERATIONS OF MASTER-BILT, A REFRIGERATION PRODUCTS MANUFACTURER
CNC Press Brakes
• (4) Amada Fab100D CNC Press Brake, 100 Ton x 10'
• (2) Amada Fab80D CNC Press Brake, 80 Ton x 8'
• Accurpress 175 Ton x 12' Press Brake, Model 717512, s/n 1775
• Accurpress 100 Ton x 12' Press Brake, Model 710012, s/n 2855
• (2) Chicago CL210 – 10' Press Brake
• Cincinnati #9 Press Brake, 225 Ton x 12', s/n 34777
• Chicago 810-C Press Brake, 50-75 Ton x 10', s/n L14333
• Verson All Steel 45 Ton Press Brake, s/n 13487-2087
• Quantity of Press Brake Dies
• Amada CNC Shear, 12 ga./14 ga. X 14'
• 2018 Virtek Laser OC Measuring Machine, Model LPS-1EA, s/n 19023878
CNC Turret Punch
• Amada Pega 357 30 ton CNC Turret Punch
Cut To Length Lines
• Engel Cut to Length line with American Coil Reel 10K cap, 48" cap, Notch, Punch, Shear
• Engel Cut to Length Line with Engel 10K cap Double Mandrel Coil Reel, Engel 10K cap Upender, 48" cap, straightener, punch,
• Welty Way Cut to Length Line with Welty Way 10K cap Coil Reel, Spin Gauge, straightener, shear
• Bliss 60 Ton OBI Press
Cavity Foam Presses – Mold Equipment
• (4) Con-Tek Foam Cavity Press, 27.5" x 84.5" cap
• Con-Tek Foam Cavity Press, 30" x 84" cap
• Cannon L-100HP Foaming Machine
• MLS System UC Foaming Mold for 1, 2, 3 Section Cabinets with fillers
• Milk Cooler Cabinet Foaming Mold with fillers
• (2) Cavity Vertical Clam Shell Panel Foaming Mold
• Reach-In Door Foaming Mold
• 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Pick Up Truck, Texas Edition
• 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ext. Cab Pick Up Truck
• 2006 Ford F150 Super Cab Pick Up truck
• 2008 Toyota 4-Runner
• (2) Rotex Model 13-C Punches
• (2) Benchtop Angle Benders
• Hydraulic Punch tables
• Miller Syncrowave 250DX Welder
• Taylor Winfield 150VA Spot Welder
• Banner 75KVA Spot Welder
• Roller & Ball Conveyors, Approx. 32 Metal Carts, (18) Taggers Both Walk-In & Cabinet Facility, (3) Vacuum Lifts, Cantilever Racking, (2) Jib Cranes with Boom, (20) 30" Wall Fans, & More
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.